Search net Search Medline Search Egypt Search FOM-SCU
Suez Canal University Medical Journal
|Current issue||Editorial Board||Instructions for Authors||Archives|
1. Hemodialysis-Induced Leukocyte Expression of Adhesion Molecules, MAC-1 and L-Selectin, and sL-Selectin in Hepatitis C-Virus Infected Patients With End Stage Renal Disease Under Intermittent Hemodialysis Alaa El Din S. Abd El Hamid1, Ahmed Magdy I. El-Gohary 1, Naglaa A. Fawaz 1, Assem K. El-Sherif 2, Amr M. H. Ibrahiem 1 Departments of: Clinical Pathology1 and Internal Medicine 2, Faculty of Medicine Suez Canal University
2. Outcome of ureteroscopy in management of stone pelvic ureter: One-year experience. Tarek a Salem, Gamal A.Attrash and Hashim M.Rashwan. Urology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University. Ismailia
3. An intraocular lens (IOL) Design and Surgical Methods for Retinal Prosthesis. M. EL-Sebaay Shahin1,2, J. Loewenstein1, J.F. Rizzo1. From the Keck Neural Prosthesis Center1, Boston and Cambridge, MA, Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal Univerisity, Ismailia, Egypt2.
4. A Novel Retinal Adhesive used to Attach Electrode Array to the Retina. M. EL-Sebaay Shahin1,2, J. Loewenstein1, J.F. Rizzo1, A. Coury3. From the Keck Neural Prosthesis Center1, Boston and Cambridge, MA, Faculty of Medicine Suez Canal Univerisity, Ismailia, Egypt2 and Focal inc3., Lexington, MA
of the Extraocular Electrical Stimulation to Assist in Selection of
Human Volunteers for Intraocular Stimulation
6. QT Dispersion, T Wave Normalization and Reciprocal ST Segment Depression, Negative U wave as electrocardiographic predictors for Myocardial Viability: A Comparison with Thallium-201 SPECT in Patients with Healed Myocardial Infarction. Gamela Mohamed Ali Ahmed Nasr, MD. Cardiology Unit, Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University.
7. Vitamin C as local drops in herpetic corneal ulcers A double blind randomized clinical trial. Mohsen Saad Badawy*, MD and Mohamed El-Sebaay Shahin*, MD , Hussien S. El-Nahas*, MD, Gehan S. El-hadidy** and Mahmoud K. Mansour**. *Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University, Ismailia, Egypt
of Microbiology (Virology), Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal
University, Ismailia, Egypt